Come dive Molokini
and south Maui with B&B Scuba. We dive Molokini and a near-shore site daily. Possible Molokini dive sites include Reef's End
, Molokini Back Wall
, Reefs End Drift
, Enenu'i Drift. Near Shore Sites include Pu'u Olai (Red Hill)
, St. Anthony's Wreck
, White Rock
, Tank and Landing Craft
, 85 Foot Pinnacle
, 5 Graves
, WWII Wreck airplane the Helldiver
, and more. All dive sites are chosen on the day of the dive based upon conditions, diver skill level, and repeat customer preferences.
Maui Dive Shop Online Store - Buy T-shirts and photos
South Maui Dive Conditions - Latest scuba diving conditions from Maui
Site Name: Molokini - Reefs End
Maui Diving Visibility: 100-200 feet
Maui Water Temp.: 75 degrees
B&B Scuba Diving Conditions RSS Feed
||Course Price: $1500.00/diver
|Prerequisites: IANTD Advanced EANx Diver, proof of 100 logged dives, 30 deeper then 90 FSW
Minimum age: 18 years old
Time: 3 days
About the Class
This course is designed to train those who wish to dive to depths between 130 fsw and 200 fsw on OC. Trimix affords a means of reducing narcosis to those depths.
What’s included in the class:
- All Materials
- 280 minutes of total OW time.
- 1 Trimix dive to at least 170 not greater then 200 fsw.
- Proper deployment of lift bag.
- Proper use of Deco equipment.
- Use of custom software to fiqure dive, must be backed up by one gas switch table.
- All Forms completed with knowledge reviews.
- All appropriate gear.
- Passing grade on watermanship skills.